Stránky

utorok 28. januára 2020

Lolita wardrobe 2020

This is my 10th year in lolita fashion and I am finally happy and satisfied with my wardrobe as is :) . Trough all those years, little by little I accomplished to get most of my dreamdresses and even quite a lot of brand pieces. This post is going to be picture heavy, as I want to show you all the lolita dresses I own (yes, even replicas- I know some of you will be against replicas, but I dont mind it that much) :D I hope you enjoy seeing my wardrobe, please tell me in the comments which of my dresses do you like the most! :) Enjoy!


1. Innocent world- Maxi tiered OP

2. AcYut Horizon- Immortals series jsk  (combined with Jetj blouse)

3. AATP- Funeral procession of rose OP


4. Oo Jia (AP replica)- Misty sky OP

5. BTSSB- Claudia, the fairytale princess OP

 6. Metamorphose- Blooming garden OP

7. Angelic pretty- Memorial cake OP

8. Angelic pretty- Sugary carnival JSK (first release)

9. Angelic pretty- Cherry berry bunny OP

10. Bodyline- Love jewelry wa-OP

11. Oo Jia design replica- La robe vert clair OP

12. AATP- La traviata JSK

13. Bodyline- Antique clock OP

14. Juliette et Justine- Parfait et un manége JSK

15. BTSSB- The secret garden- the rose has secret scent- rosette JSK

16. Quaint lass- Gli elfi di fiori JSK

17. Elpress L- Versailles dream long JSK

18. AATP- Last note- Faint spring song JSK 1

19. BTSSB- Snow dot sundress JSK

20. BTSSB- Dessert OP

21. Bodyline- Heart frill JSK

22. Handmade not by me- Frill JSK

23. Victorian maiden/Beth- Frill ribbon JSK

24. Victorian maiden- Bustle long OP

25. BTSSB- Gingham rose ribbon JSK

26. Liliet (Handmade by me)- Frill heart ApronSkirt

27. BTSSB- Rose bouquet Nia JSK

28. Infanta- Underbust JSK

29. Victorian maiden- Cordelia frill JSK

30. Juliette et Justine- Parfait et un manége JSK

31. IW remade by me- Lauretta rose JSK  -I made this dress from a skirt (it has a long story :D girl I bought it from made a skirt out of OP, but because I wear dresses more, I made it into a JSK from the waistties- I was soo happy how big the waistties were xDD)

32. BTSSB- Flower garret Scarlet long OP

33. Liliet (Handmade by me)- Amelias spring flowers long JSK

34. Liliet (Handmade by me)- Roses of my dreams JSK

35. Liliet (Handmade by me)- Shining fruit OP

36. Metamorphose- Corset style OP

37. Liliet (Handmade by me)- Rose lullaby long OP

38. Innocent World- Anniversary rose JSK

39. Taobao OP

40. Liliet (Handmade by me)- Poisoned rose JSK (in real life the velvet is green, and I forgot to attach bordeaux faux roses on the bodice :( )

41. Liliet (Handmade by me)- Fairy from ocean JSK

42. Bodyline remade by me- Rose garden JSK (made from skirt)

43. Bodyline- Love Nadia OP

44. Angelic pretty- French girl JSK

45. Liliet (Handmade by me)- Lady from poetry

46. Innocent World- Pleated JSK

47. BTSSB- Jewel tree bouquet JSK

48. AATP- Wicked queens poison cellar OP (made from skirt-not by me)

49. Liliet (Handmade by me)- Flower lady OP

50. Liliet (Handmade by me)- Violin girl JSK

51. Juliette et Justine- Star money OP

52. Juliette et Justine- Vin des nobles JSK

53. Inori- Sybill long JSK

54. Liliet (Handmade by me)- Gate OP

55. BTSSB- Karami tripple tiered JSK

56. Juliette et Justine- Dentelle antique gilet Overdress

57. Bodyline- Black frill OP

58. H&M- Velvet flowers JSK

59. Bodyline- Antique clock OP

60. very bad AP replica of Milky-chan, altered by me (it was my first lolita dress, so it has special meaning for me)

61. Sweet angel replica AP- Fantastic dolly JSK

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára